Detroit Pistons Community Relations
The Detroit Pistons are proud to be an integral part of our community, supporting the efforts of various charities and the outstanding work they do throughout the year. In an effort to best process your donation and support as many charities throughout Michigan as possible, all requests must comply with the following guidelines:
- All requests must be submitted online via our online Donation Request Form. No requests will be accepted via direct phone calls, emails or mail.
- A valid 501(c)(3) number or tax ID number is REQUIRED at time of request.
- All request must be submitted a minimum of 60 days prior to your event.
- All requests must be for an event within the State of Michigan.
- Approved organizations will only receive one donation per fiscal year (July-June). Please note that requests are monitored by organization and not event or requester.
- Donations are for fundraising, charitable purposes or civic events only - no sales incentives, corporate gifts or donations to for-profit entities will be fulfilled.
- No personal items/memorabilia with a request for player/Legend autographs will be accepted and the Detroit Pistons WILL NOT be responsible for any such items that are sent and not returned.
Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation. We are also unable to place follow-up calls or emails regarding each donation request ? please keep communications within our online donation platform.
The Detroit Pistons also offer fundraising opportunities. For more information, contact Group Sales at (248) 377-8660, email email@example.com, OR visit their website HERE.
We wish you the best of luck with your fundraising efforts!